say goodbye to plastic, & bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag with a splash of riles poetry to brighten it up. there’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
this bag is the perfect size to fit under the seat on airplanes (once we're traveling again) and can carry a surprising amount of things. you'll be stoked!
the world gets hard to live in
with an open spirit
but risk is the spice of life
// words cut from:
+ norwegian wood by haruki murakami
+ 1Q84 by haruki murakami
+ temporary autonomous zone by hakim bey
tote bag details:
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• open main compartment