These unique polymer clay necklaces are handmade in my home studio in Seattle, WA. Each cloud is unique and has cute rain dangles coming off of it, as a perfect representation of our Seattle skies.
- 3" wide cloud made of lightweight polymer clay
- Silver-coated chain with stainless steel clasp
- Comes on a 26" chain, but if you'd like a replacement on a shorter, sweetheart chain of 16", let me know in your order notes, and I will do that for you.
If you would like text on your earrings, please include that in the "order notes" when you check out. Text can be up to 3 lines of ~ 10 characters each. (I will let you know if I think your text will be an issue.)
- If you select "custom color" please tell me the primary and secondary colors you would like for your cloud when you check out. I will propose a raindrop color to you in a message after your order, or let me know if you'd like the rain to be "artist's choice"
- You can select whether you would like rain drops or no rain.